What’s the job?
Marketing Executive (Mobile Apps Project) plays a crucial role in helping our clients launch their mobile projects. He/ She is responsible for working with our account servicing teams and the clients to coordinate and implement app launch and publicize app projects.
You will be directly reporting to Chief Marketing Officer.
The jobholder will perform:
- Work closely with clients and account serving teams to understand app launch requirement
- Involve in the creative process of marketing clients’ applications
- Plan and oversee the whole app marketing project, ensuring that the launch and publicity is completed on time with available resources on hand
- Present and consulting, alongside with our business director, the launch plan and budget involved
- Implement necessary pre-launch app training to operation staff
- Implement app store and online marketing for app launch
- PR writing and pitching to press on new app projects
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness and app performance tracking
- Promote applications through awards submission
- Seek exposure for client applications through various events
- Keep client projects portfolio up-to-date
What Talents we want:
- Bachelor Degree or above in marketing, communications, new media or relevant disciplines
- Understand mobile and digital marketing or advertising
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Good command of both written English and Chinese
Benefits we offered:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Allowance
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive on-job training about new technologies
- Happy and harmonious working environment
- Valuable working experience
We offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on job training on new technologies and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Final and Most Important Requirement
“Enjoy What You Do!!”
If you are interested, now please send your CV in Word format with our reference number and your expected salary to us at [email protected].
Candidates not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their application for this role unsuccessful. Unless advised otherwise, unsuccessful candidates will be kept on file for future job opportunities. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and all personal data of applicants will be kept in strict accordance to the Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.