iOS Application Developer
What’s the job?
Mobile Application Developer is a key member of us. He/ She is responsible for developing mobile applications, designing mobile solutions and ensuring the product stability for our clients.
The jobholder will perform:
- Responsible for development, implementation and testing of mobile applications.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest mobile developments techniques.
- Work with internal teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Perform application testing, maintenance, upgrade and documentation.
- Explore and keep updating mobile related technology and techniques.
What Talents we want
- Proficiency in Java.
- In-depth knowledge in Android SDK.
- Familiar in Android platform.
- Keep updating the trend on Android.
- Proficiency in Objective C and C++.
- Basic knowledge with Mac OSX Environment.
- In-depth knowledge in iOS platform.
- Keep updating the trend on iOS.
- Proficiency in Java, XML, SQL
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- One year experience is preferred, fresh graduates are welcome.
- Three years or above experience will be considered as “Senior Mobile Application Developer”.
Benefits we offered:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Allowance
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive on-job training about new technologies
- Happy and harmonious working environment
- Valuable working experience
We offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on job training on new technologies and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Final and Most Important Requirement
“Enjoy What You Do!!”
If you are interested, now please send your CV in Word format with our reference number and your expected salary to us at [email protected].
Candidates not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their application for this role unsuccessful. Unless advised otherwise, unsuccessful candidates will be kept on file for future job opportunities. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and all personal data of applicants will be kept in strict accordance to the Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.