Digital Marketing Executive (Hong Kong Movie)
What’s the job?
Digital Marketing Executive (Hong Kong Movie) plays a crucial role in launching our mobile projects. He/ She is responsible for working with our clients to coordinate and implement app launch and publicize app projects.
You will be directly reporting to Chief Marketing Officer/ General Manager.
The jobholder will perform:
- Formulates strategic and develop marketing plan
- Implements marketing campaigns in various channels
- Plan and oversee the whole app marketing project, ensuring that the launch and publicity is completed on time with available resources on hand
- Coordinates with different external and internal partners
- Keeps our app with up-to-date information with decent presentation
- Keeps our SNS channels active
- Develops and executes the editorial calendar on our blog and other online channels
- Conducts market research and reports
What Talents we want:
- Experienced in google analytics and
- Knowledgeable with Facebook insights and data sensitive
- Love and passionate about movies
- With positive and can-do attitude so as to take up more challenges and willing to carry out new initiatives for Hong Kong Movie
- Love surfing in different platforms, find out interesting contents and desire to share while dare to develop new ways for social media development
Benefits we offered:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Allowance
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive on-job training about new technologies
- Happy and harmonious working environment
- Valuable working experience
We offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on job training on new technologies and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Final and Most Important Requirement
“Enjoy What You Do!!”
If you are interested, now please send your CV in Word format with our reference number and your expected salary to us at [email protected].
Candidates not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their application for this role unsuccessful. Unless advised otherwise, unsuccessful candidates will be kept on file for future job opportunities. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and all personal data of applicants will be kept in strict accordance to the Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.