What’s the job?
Developer (iOS) is a key member of us. He/ She is responsible for iOS Application development and maintenance.
The jobholder will perform:
- Develop, maintenance iOS Application based on project requirements
- Work with designer, project manager, and stakeholder to achieve project goal
- Provide production support for specified project if needed
- Explore and keep update-to-date iOS related technology and technique
What Talents we want:
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science / Multimedia or related disciplines
- 1 year hands on experience on iOS Application Development; Applicants with more experience can be considered as Senior Developer (iOS)
- Proficiency in Objective C, Good at C++ and C
- Good OOP Concept is required
- Knowledge in HTML, SQL
- Basic knowledge with Mac OSX Environment and iOS Platform
- Strong Passion on developing quality iOS Application and a Good Team Player
- Portfolio or Application Demo are welcomed
Benefits we offered:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Allowance
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive on-job training about new technologies
- Happy and harmonious working environment
- Valuable working experience
We offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on job training on new technologies and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Final and Most Important Requirement
“Enjoy What You Do!!”
If you are interested, now please send your CV in Word format with our reference number and your expected salary to us at [email protected].
Candidates not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their application for this role unsuccessful. Unless advised otherwise, unsuccessful candidates will be kept on file for future job opportunities. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and all personal data of applicants will be kept in strict accordance to the Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.