What’s the job?
Developer (Android) is a key member of us. He/ She is responsible for Android Application development, implementation and testing.
The jobholder will perform:
- Responsible for development, implementation and testing of Android applications
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Business Users to deliver the requirements
- Keep up-to-date on the latest Java-Android SDK developments
- Analyze the user requirements
- Perform application testing, maintenance, upgrade and documentation
What Talents we want:
- 1 years or above of relevant experience preferred; Applicants with more experience can be considered as Senior Developer (Android)
- Solid experience on mobile software development on Android platform, implementation and release
- Experience in Java-Android SDK (for Android) programming
- Solid skill in Android Development Kit and SQLite
- User-interface programming experience
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Benefits we offered:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Allowance
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive on-job training about new technologies
- Happy and harmonious working environment
- Valuable working experience
We offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on job training on new technologies and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Final and Most Important Requirement
“Enjoy What You Do!!”
If you are interested, now please send your CV in Word format with our reference number and your expected salary to us at [email protected].
Candidates not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their application for this role unsuccessful. Unless advised otherwise, unsuccessful candidates will be kept on file for future job opportunities. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and all personal data of applicants will be kept in strict accordance to the Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.